[Mma] Re: ref. 432-A

Boud Roukema boud at astro.uni.torun.pl
Wed Sep 22 18:47:31 CEST 2004

Witam,
  I found Staszek Krawczyk and first he said that the equipment has
been bought and is already at CA-UMK, but he checked and now we have
consensus that the equipment has *not* been bought. This is consistent
with what Ryszard Lew says.

We are now preparing an invoice, which will hopefully be ready in the
next few days. Some money from CA-UMK together with the grant money
will be used.

Regards
Boud