[Mma] Re: ref. 432-A

Boud Roukema boud at astro.uni.torun.pl
Wed Sep 22 13:26:42 CEST 2004

Hi everyone,
   Thanks for your responses.

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004, jaskol wrote:

> Dear Dr Roukema,
>
> I must infom you that, in order to carry out your computer grant, first
> of all you have to order demanded equipment at DAN (Ryszard Lew office).
> As far as I am informed, you have not done it so far. Morover, it takes
> some time from an order to purchase. Hence, you should deal with it as
> soon as possble; right away would be suitable, since all invoices must
> be at Dział Nauki by the end of November.

It's true that i personally have not made any request for equipment at
DAN. At CA-UMK, Stanisław Krawczyk normally does this.

Right now, it seems that according to Staszek, the equipment *has*
already been bought and is present at the observatory! (But he hasn't
responded to me directly.)

Hopefully this willl be cleared up in the next few days.

If Dział Nauki says that the money has *not* been spent, but Staszek
says that it *has* been spent, then i would certainly be happy to make
an official request and spend the money "officially" with Dział Nauki
- the more equipment we have here for students to learn how to research,
the better. :)

Anyway, hopefully Staszek will explain to us what the situation is.

Best regards
boud