[Mma] grant 432-A we need administrative authorisation of late usage

Boud Roukema boud at astro.uni.torun.pl
Wed Nov 10 15:34:12 CET 2004

Dear all,
   Could someone with administrative authority please make sure that
our grant 432-A is authorised to be spent according to the time scale
written below by Ryszard Lew of Dział Aparatury Naukowej. He says that
"contract and delivery and invoices" will happen  20.12.2004 - 31.12.2004.

The problem is that the last official date for spending the money is
30.11.2004.

The delay happened because of some error on our side at CA-UMK, the
request for spending was sent to Dział Aparatury Naukowej about 6 months
late.

Does someone have to officially contact Marek Zaidlewicz?

Thanks
Boud Roukema, CA-UMK