[Mma] Re: grant 432-A - any news? (fwd)

jaskol at uni.torun.pl jaskol at uni.torun.pl
Wed Nov 10 14:38:43 CET 2004

Dear Dr Roukema,

I would suggest that you talked to the man at the Centrum Astronomii who deals
with this matter (Mr Staszek?). If he does not help try to talk to Dr Wojciech
Streich from Dzial Nauki since I am sick sitting at home. Perhaps he will find
a sollution to the problem.

Has Mr Lew informed you how big the delay would be? If it is not too long maybe
you will be able to get a special permission to be late from Prorektor ds.
Nauki i Współpracy z Zagranicą, prof. dr hab. Marek Zaidlewicz. Maybe you
should make an appointment at his office and clarify the situation.

Kind regards,

Sławomir Jaskólski